Comments Off on AES Global Wireless Intercom Systems
RSPL add AES Global wireless intercom systems to product lineup
Installing door entry systems has never been easier with AES Global wireless intercom solutions. Installations are made quicker and easier by eliminating the need for awkward cable runs. These systems also give users the benefit of mobility; whether GSM, DECT or WiFi technology is used, users can carry their intercom handset around with them in their pocket.
Read on for more information on each of the wireless intercom technologies now available from RSPL.
Cellcomprime GSM Intercom Kits
- Easy programming and control via Cellcomprime apps. Installer and end user apps are available – see info below.
- Range free – users receive calls wherever there is mobile phone signal.
- Built in time clock allows timed access via keypad, automatic trigger, & “do not disturb” periods.
- Keypad models can have permanent codes, temporary codes, & time restricted codes.
- Calls up to 4 phone numbers in sequence per call button (Architectural, Imperial & Architectural Stainless Kits).
- Multicom version allows calls to up to 500 units – up to 3 phone numbers per unit.
- Caller ID access for up to 100 users.
- High gain antenna.
- 3G compatible.
D.E.C.T. Intercom Kits
- Uses the same wireless transmission technology as is used in cordless D.E.C.T. phones.
- Working range of 200 metres (up to 400 metres in open field conditions).
- 2 relay outputs.
- Built in voicemail feature for missed callers.
- Make internal calls between handsets.
- Site test required before purchase to confirm that there are no range or interference issues.
WiFi Intercom Kits
- Up to 60m range from router to entrance panel with included antenna.
- Range can be extended to several hundred meters with additional devices such as WiFi repeaters.
- Can also be hardwired to router.
- Can call up to 4 devices at the same time.
- When not connected to the WiFi network, video calls can be received via 3G.
- Ability to record visitors and take screenshots.
- Stores images of the last 32 missed callers.
- View entrance at any time via app.
Contact Us for more information.