The DB702 is a conventional fire detector base used for all 700 series conventional fire detectors. It includes a normally closed continuity switch to allow for easy cable testing during installation. Inserting a detector into the base “opens” the continuity switch in the base to allow for standard open circuit monitoring. A locking mechanism implementation in conjunction with the detector allows for the detector to be safeguarded against unauthorized removal.
- Insert detectors without using force
- One way only fit
- Locking mechanism provided
700 Series dectectors continually monitor their own sensitivity and operational status. Once a day they perform a full diagnostic test that includes dynamically testing the sensing chamber and internal electronics. The DT721R is an optical smoke detector with field exchangeable optical chamber as well as a built in relay for local switching applications.
– Automatic self diagnostics: Dynamic full detector and sensitivity test;
– Manual self diagnostics with visual sensitivity indication;
– Field sensitivity testing without external meters;
– Field exchangeable and disposable optical chamber;
– High false alarm immunity;
– Floating background with drift compensation;
– Separate fire and fault LED;
– 12 – 24V DC operation;
– Polarity insensitive;
– Full range: optical, heat and optical/heat multi criteria sensor;
– EN54 approved.
- Automatic self diagnostics: Dynamic full detector and sensitivity test;
- High false alarm immunity;
- Built-in relay option;
- Separate fire and fault LED;
- 12 – 24V DC operation;
- Polarity insensitive;
- Part of a full range: optical, heat and optical/heat multi criteria detectors;
- EN54 approved.
The RF572 Smoke Sensors are Learn Mode, supervised wireless, battery powered photo-electric smoke sensors. The sensor includes a built-in sounder for alarm alerts, a visual status LED and a transmitter.