The ADPRO FastTrace 2 Hybrid by Xtralis is the latest H.264 single and multi-site video security system supporting up to 16 analogue and/or IP/Megapixel cameras. It has been designed, developed and manufactured by Xtralis, the leader in videosecurity technologies.
When used in conjunction with the ADPRO Video Central Platinum management software; the unique combination of video alarm verification, remote site monitoringand control, and evidential quality recording (H.264), it provides the most flexiblemulti-site video security system available.
– H.264 best-in-class video compression, highest quality video with lowest bandwidth;
– Dual codec (analogue cameras) or use of Dual stream (IP cameras) for totally independent recording and viewing quality settings (per camera);
– Resolutions: Analogue (PAL/NTSC): CIF/SIF, QCIF/QSIF, 2CIF/2SIF, 4CIF/4SIF; IP: up to HD resolution (depending on the camera);
– Intuitive Web interface for viewing live or recorded video and system configuration;
– Automatic video alarm transmission to ADPRO VideoCentral Platinum and ADPRO M3000 software;
– Two-way audio capability, one bi-directional half-duplex audio channel available per video channel with optional audio switcher;
– Extremely fast post-record metadata motion search capability;
– 10 custom settings for live viewing;
– Local on-board input/outputs and extended input/outputs with up to 128 total input/outputs via optional Ethernet PoE modules;
– Camera supervision for contrast, no video signal and camera tamper (moved or defocused);
– Primary and backup communication capability via IP, ISDN and PSTN for alarm transmission;
– Communication channel supervision via automatic Site Pulse watchdog signal;
– Time synchronisation via NTP time servers;
– Integrated PTZ telemetry support with PTZ presets on alarm (RS485, via Coax);
– Small desktop case – 19” rack mount possibility;
– SDK to interface to 3rd party receiving software;
– High Level Interface to ADPRO Presidium intelligent video analytics platform;
– Can be upgraded to a unit with extended continuous recording capabilities via licencing;
– On-board optional video analytics extensions for: Indoor Loitering Detection: detects loitering persons, even when they remain static for a long time; Outdoor Perimeter Detection: designed for outdoor sterile zone.