Aliro has been developed in response to market requirements for an access control system that benefits from a simplified operator web interface using the latest technologies such as mobile apps. Aliro offers the flexibility for installers and end users to utilise remote system administration and operation, ensuring simple and effective usability.
Designed to be faster to install – and more straightforward to set-up and quote – Aliro removes the complexity from access control and allows you to get more done, more easily, in less time.
– Pack includes AR41S-MF Mifare PIN & prox reader and AP01M-1220 access point and PSU
– Simple plug and play with automatic device detection
– Simple wiring with IP or RS485 at the door
– Web based software and mobile apps allow powerful system configuration
– Intuitive usage with onboard guided tasks
– Fully customisable to your requirements
– Multi-language support per user makes the system suitable for today’s multinational environments
– IK10 IP65 reader
The PR500-Cotag reads Siemens unique Cotag cards and tags (both active and passive) which offer ultimate convenience and cost-efficiency. It has a reading range of up to 32 cm with an active card and 11 cm with a passive card. The PR500-Cotag has a slim and compact design and blends in well in many environments.
– Multi-format Prox reader
– ACTProx Cards and Fobs supported (125KHz RFID)
– HID-compatible tokens supported (125Khz RFID)
– Surface or flush mount
– Potted electronics
– Indoor or outdoor (IP67)
– Robust polycarbonate housing
– Clock & data or wiegand output
– Built-in buzzer
– Tri colour LED indications
– Bleep tone for audible indications