The SmartWatch ANPR (automatic number plate recognition) camera allows you to search CCTV footage for specific vehicle number plates. The camera is 98% accurate, even at speeds up to 120kmph. Full HD images can be captured in very low light, and the camera also includes IR illumination, Wide Dynamic Range, and Digital Noise Reduction to excel in a all types of lighting conditions.
As well as working with IP recorders (NVRs), the SmartWatch ANPR camera can also work with the SmartWatch HD-TVI recorders*.
- Automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) camera
- Search for specific number plates via SmartWatch recorders/software
- Supports number plate white and black lists
- 98% recognition accuracy (120km/h vehicle speed limit)
- Ultra-low light image capture – high quality colour images in poor lighting conditions
- Full HD 1080p resolution
- Up to 60fps framerate
- Smart IR illumination: up to 50m range with anti-reflection panel
- Slow Shutter, Wide Dynamic Range, Digital Noise Reduction
- Motorized lens with Smart Focus
- Built-in Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC slot for edge recording, up to 128 GB
- Smart encoding
- 12V DC
*The current range of SmartWatch HD-TVI recorders can record a limited number of SmartWatch IP cameras. Please contact us for more information.