700 Series dectectors continually monitor their own sensitivity and operational status. Once a day they perform a full diagnostic test that includes dynamically testing the sensing chamber and internal electronics. The DT721R is an optical smoke detector with field exchangeable optical chamber as well as a built in relay for local switching applications.
– Automatic self diagnostics: Dynamic full detector and sensitivity test;
– Manual self diagnostics with visual sensitivity indication;
– Field sensitivity testing without external meters;
– Field exchangeable and disposable optical chamber;
– High false alarm immunity;
– Floating background with drift compensation;
– Separate fire and fault LED;
– 12 – 24V DC operation;
– Polarity insensitive;
– Full range: optical, heat and optical/heat multi criteria sensor;
– EN54 approved.